I’m currently available for a variety of freelance assignments, including:
- Copywriting – Expertise in pop culture/entertainment, but also experienced in social media, SEO, internet marketing, consumer products. I’m pretty much capable of writing about almost anything except for super technical or clinical topics.
- Blog posts – Need someone to handle your daily or weekly blog? I can adapt my style to fit the tone of your website from humorous to conversational to business professional
- Articles – From short form pieces of 500 words or less, to more in-depth feature articles of a few thousand words, I can offer high-quality articles for your website or publication
- eBooks – I can help write or edit your eBook to ensure it’s of the utmost highest standards, both in content and in overall grammar, spelling, etc.
- Social Media/Marketing – Need someone to help punch up your social media campaigns on Twitter or Facebook? I can help make your social outreach much more interactive with your followers.
- Newsletters – I can help put together unique, creative newsletters for your subscribers to inform them of your latest releases, entertain them or entice them to return to your site.
- SEO – With over 12 years of online experience, I can help you with any Search Engine Optimization you need to give you all the ammunition necessary to fight the rankings war in Google.
- Editor – I can help give a quick polish to your blog posts, articles or eBooks, or have a much more hands-on approach to really edit your work for content, helping to shape your piece into a professional and high-quality article or post.
- Consulting – Whether you need help with your SEO, user experience, overall site layout, etc., my 10+ years working online and in editorial have given me a keen sense of what users want and expect on a site.
Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to inquire about hiring my services.